CS-closed GT Challenge Season 2

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Go into mod-manager and uninstall this vmod and then delete. Then try again.

Rifqy Afiyat likes this.
  2. James Varney

James Varney Registered

Thank you. All I see is safety cars going round? I’ve downloaded the radical and Silverstone? All help welcome. Thanks James

3. James Varney

James Varney Registered

Hi
    How many from the qualifying round get to enter the competition race? Complete Newby

4. There is this hotlap competiton, then we are moving into races.
    Make sure the Radical is installed before trying to join - i know sometimes it helps to delete it and then try again.

James Varney likes this.
  5. A heads up - the hotlap competition ends today, once its ended lap checking and validation is being worked on.
    While i expect people to have followed the simple rules, there still might be some changes. Once that is done email will be send out in batches. Please read throught it - if you have no plans on racing please reply. Have respect for your fellow simracers so they might get a spot instead of you, and no Discord DM´s is not working for this, i need this structure with that many drivers.

6. James Varney

James Varney Registered

Thanks for the update. Will there be an option to run auto gears in the race ?

7. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

I bet you the answer is no

8. No, the cars dont have that.

9. Lukas Lichten

Lukas Lichten Registered

Where do i contact staff on this forum? I know on SRC there is a dedicated section, but do I here just slide into Jimmi's DMs to get Lukas Lichten?

10. DM Christopher, i do not have access to change names here.

Lukas Lichten likes this.
  11. Khalid Gherdaoui

Khalid Gherdaoui Registered

Hello,
    how many people are qualified for the challenge?

sorry my english is weak

12. Andrés Asiáin

Andrés Asiáin Registered

240 people(30 places per division)

Khalid Gherdaoui likes this.
  13. I will review laps etc, so please have a bit of patience when i sort this out. Once I am ready i will send out emails to get you to confirm entry etc.

14. Jesper Eriksson

Jesper Eriksson Registered

You might have answered this but will the challenge split 1 get custom livery and how/where do you send them?

15. Jan Wenninger

Jan Wenninger Registered

As i understand it, all information needed will be in the email you receive after the laps are reviewed.

16. You can get the templates from the 2nd post already, then once you have your number etc you can fill that out and send it. I will give more information as soon as i can.

17. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

So I guess if we have the template and livery done we only have to wait to be allocated a number in order to finalize? Or should we take the number we qualified (unofficial table of results)?

18. Andrés Asiáin

Andrés Asiáin Registered

Yes,i think that you have to wait until Jimmi gives you the number for the Championship. You can make the skin and when numbers are allocated, put It and send It to the organizers.

Georgi Nedev likes this.
  19. It will be that number yes, so your position means that is your number for the season.

I have just sent out invites for Split 1 (rest will follow).

20. Challenge Split 2, 3 and 4 have been sent out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.