[REL] rFactor2 Log Analyzer ver. 2. With offline and league Championship Manager

Discussion in 'Other' started by Nibo, Apr 15, 2015.

1. David Acorn

David Acorn Registered

Thanks for getting back to me, I have it working now, for some reason when I loaded it the first time the create new Championship was not showing, I did a restart then it appeared. Really like this app you built, it works great.

To make sure the AI names remain the same can I assign this when making the mod? I am using the URD DTM 2018 cars.

2. Nibo

Nibo Registered

You probably can. I can not say for sure, because I don't do mods, don't know how it actually works.

3. Kael Parkinson

Kael Parkinson Registered

Hi there, I have a problem. When I run the r2la.bat file, it does not seem to open a server on the address. When I go to the address, it just says that the requested resource is not found. This is probably an issue on my side, but would you have any idea about why this is happening? Thanks!

4. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Probably default r2la server port (8000) is already in use by some other program on your machine.

You need to start web2py on other port. You can do this in 2 ways:

1. Start rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.3x\web2py\web2py.exe and enter some other number in Server Port field. Try 8080, 8100 etc.

2. If you need LiveTiming, then open rF2 Log Analyzer ver. 2.058.35\r2la_live_timing.bat file in text editor and add "-a 'x' -i 127.0.0.1 -p 8000" to last line, file must look like this (enter your new port number after -p):
    Code:
    cd web2py
    start web2py.exe -S r2la -M -R applications/r2la/private/live_timing.py
    start web2py.exe -a 'x' -i 127.0.0.1 -p 8000
    Where 'x' is a password for web2py and does not really matter.

You will need to enter the same new port number in your browser, like http://127.0.0.1:8080

5. Kael Parkinson

Kael Parkinson Registered

changing the port worked. Thank you!

6. Rantal

Rantal Registered

hi guys, i want to ask, if it was possible to delete a time of a driver in the records tab? help my thanks

7. mama_mia

mama_mia Registered

Hi @Nibo,
    Can you please add the possibility to choose the start/finish hour for hosted competitions?
    The timezone that's being used by r2la does not match my timezone, and the competitions are starting/ending at 1AM.

Thank you

8. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Rantal, I answered similar question on previous page - https://forum.studio-397.com/index....ampionship-manager.48117/page-92#post-1036322

mama_mia, I can not add that for same reason, I can not deal with various time zones that users have. You (admin) select start and end date for competition. Competitions start and end at 00:00 UTC on selected days for all users. It is up to every user to convert his times to UTC and back to see when competition will end. Competition time countdown widget should work correctly for all users if their timezone is set correctly by operating system, but I can not guarantee all cases.

9. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Hi Nibo,

I just set up the server, everything working on both server instance except the Live Timing, which shows "No live sessions found Polling...."
    I tried with 8000 and 8080 for server port. I tried to add the ip and port into r2la_live_timing.bat
    I added the shared memory dll as well, and wrote into the custompluginvariables.json file.
    I have no idea.

10. Chris English

Chris English Registered

Just want to say this works, I replaced the offending lap with --.---- and substituted the best lap time with their 2nd best and it's worked fine. :)

Nibo likes this.
  11. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Tommy78, in latest versions of r2la I added "Live Timing troubleshooting" text to r2la "Help" page. Please read and try all things that described there. You can tell me here if you find something after that.

Corti likes this.
  12. Tommy78

Tommy78 Registered

Yeah now its good when i set back DedicatedServerMapGlobally to 0 again.

Nibo likes this.
  13. ledel

ledel Registered

Bug report:

There are so many files(maybe more than 500000) in this folder:
    d:\rF2LogAnalyzer\web2py\applications\r2la\sessions

is there any options to reduse it? thanks

14. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, you can just clear that folder from windows, delete all files and folders in it. Stop r2la before deleting, then start it again. You will have to login in r2la again if you are r2la DEDI admin.

15. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

@Nibo I noted that sometime I have the data about the fuel consumption and tyre wear, while other time no. I understood that if I play locally on my pc I have the data, while if I play on server I don't because these data would be available only on the server xml files. Is it correct?

Attached Files:

16. Nibo

Nibo Registered

Yes, that is correct.

17. cialtronen

cialtronen Registered

thanks @Nibo I did some long runs on a server and I was then looking on r2la to undestand the better strategy, but... :D

18. ASR Motorsport

ASR Motorsport Registered

@Nibo , love this software.

Now this might seem a very odd question, but is there a way to bypass the 'stream' portion of the .XML? The reason I ask this is I am using this software for another small series I run that is run on a different platform. I import the details of results manually into an .XML template I have set up. (long process, but I really like the details your software creates.) I am able to generate driver,team and class standings but not round results as that uses the stream portion of the .XML file by the looks of it. Is there a way of bypassing the stream section or use another part of the .xml file and still get a results page or is that not possible?

Apologies if this comes across as a dumb question. I am not the most technological person. Cheers.

19. Nibo

Nibo Registered

I don't use <stream> tag of the xml for r2la. What do you mean by "round results" that you can not generate?

20. ASR Motorsport

ASR Motorsport Registered

Sorry, I did a bit more investigating and I think I have found my problem. As my races (GTS) don't log each lap, only best lap and finishing time, I was removing the lap and sector section or each drivers .XML section. This is what is causing the non showing of results I think. (added pic for reference.) Still getting points and class points. So now knowing that, I don't think their would be a way of bypassing that section, unless you know of a way?
    Cheers. 2020-09-28 08_15_55-Start.png 2020-09-28 08_16_35-Start.png