Released Reiza Pack Out Now!

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Mar 28, 2019.

1. GaetanL

GaetanL Registered

You mean about the new UI conversion ?
    Hummm... I think we will have to wait a little longer :(

Ricardo Diz and juanchioooo like this.
  2. williang83

williang83 Registered

Is it possible to remove/hide reiza cars?

I bought the whole DLC (cars + tracks) since the price difference was extremely small but at this point i kind of regret it. My only goal was the tracks not the cars but now i have a lot of cars which i do not care about increasing the list.

Godwind Racing likes this.
  3. stonec

stonec Registered

AFAIK you can't, unlike regular workshop items which you can unsubscribe, paid in-game items will be reloaded from Steam automatically even if you go ahead and delete the car folders.

4. williang83

williang83 Registered

sike! thanks mate

5. Goanna

Goanna Registered

This worked for me....navigate to your launcher.config file (not at computer atm to give you the path) and on the last line change true to false and save. I made mine read only because Steam and/or rF2 changed it back a couple of times. Then I went into my inventory, selected the car and clicked view workshop item where I then unsubscribed. Fired up rF2 and cars were gone.
    The only downside I’ve come across so far is that if official content is updated, sometimes, I have to do the verify files thingy to get them to update.

McKiernan likes this.
  6. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Close.
    launcher.JPG

"not at computer atm" always a handy disclaimer . ;)

I don't think I've had any issues with my config not set as read only.
    I have Launcher auto close, maybe that might play a part.

McKiernan likes this.
  7. Goanna

Goanna Registered

Good pickup Adsta, was doing my final rounds of various forums before going to bed.....didn’t do much good, bloody people 2 houses down are having a rather noisy party....sitting in the dark in my lounge on my iPad atm waiting for them to stfu.

8. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Hello together.
    Just a short question:

Previously, there were instructions in the setup menu on how to drive the vehicles. Unfortunately, this description is gone. What about the Metal Moro?
    Do you have to let go of the throttle during the switching process (MRC 2000)? and heel & toe by downshifting like the MRC2000?

Best regards.

9. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

The Metal Moro AJR let you machinegun through the gears like a formula 1 car, no blip or lift-off necessary. The MR18 also is fully semi-automatic. (EDIT: just came back with a ringing in head, that it could be, you have to blip while downshifting in the MR18, not totally sure, can't test right now, sorry for that late edit :D) These prototypes are quite high-tech.
    The MCR 2000 doesn't require heel'n'toe (basically no car in rF2 does, because of the rudimentary transmission model of rF2 with more manual stuff) but also in the other sims and real life it just requires a blip (clutchless) while downshifting to avoid shift locking and ensure rev matching. Upshifts are powershifter supported, no real lift necessary there. It's an oldskool sequential stick shifter car, the usual deal. I think, probably for longterm use, some drivers will use heel & toe, to save materials (i have seen this on Australian V8 Supercars from some drivers footcams), but it's not the usual way, to keep it on pace.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    CeeBee, ItsBillyFrazier and memoNo1 like this.
  10. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

Ok, after trying for a very long time the Reiza rF2 cars, the FFB is more detailed, strong and better than any s397 car.
    The MRC is so good, I can feel the road everytime.....and in a corner the FFB is awesome, the best I have in all my games....shame on the new BMW M2 CS or the Radical SR XX 2020, the FFB is so weak, I feel like a kart on the ice.....I have compared many times by racing MRC then BMW then MRC then Radical, the FFB by Reiza is far far far better....I really think Reiza should use the rF2 engine instead of the pCars 2 engine.....Congratz to Reiza, AMS2 is a deception (hte MRC is so bad), but the rF2 bundle cars are the king.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  11. Hocician

Hocician Registered

maybe you will find another 4-5 threads to put your deception posts in...

12. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Reiza should have made AMS2 from AMS1. Both Madness and rF2 would be bad choices imo
    I mean many fundamental issues in rF2 are still the same from the time Reiza started working on the Madness engine, why would they pick it then? Especially if future rF2 updates by S397 wouldn't be shared with Reiza.

13. AlexHeuskat

AlexHeuskat Registered

every one says REIZA can fix everything...for the moment they have not fixed the bad Pcars 2 AI, they use the same.....so maybe they could fix the rF2 ai ......or not

14. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Fans of a sim tend to overestimate its developers

15. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

The statement about AI by Alex is a lie, btw... (it got actual racing going on instead of the pCars car chain, just the underlying system is the same)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2020
  16. dazzer

dazzer Registered

17. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

I suppose @S397 devs know about the issue with this pack right? I have opened a bug thread for this here

https://forum.studio-397.com/index....m-to-ignore-stabilize-horizon-settings.66727/

What i mean is that all of these cars seem to ignore stabilize horizon settings (cockpit is too bumpy). Even if i set it to off, dash cam is very bumpy (while it shouldn't be). And yes, head physics is set to off. This is one of the reasons that i do not use the mcr2000 car included in this pack, even though i love it.

I really hope for a fix : )

Last edited: Aug 24, 2020
  18. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Better you try it at the official Reiza Forum..

McKiernan likes this.
  19. CeeBee

CeeBee Registered

Just bought this pack, looking forward to hitting the road with them! Wish that Curvelo was ported!

memoNo1 likes this.
  20. Haris1977

Haris1977 Registered

Have already done it. But - i do not keep my breath - that they will hear me..