Super TC2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by memoNo1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I got all tracks via update in Steam Workshop..

2. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 Registered

when? And will you help with getting mod?

3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

The current tracks come before every next tournament race. How can I help you? I can't solve your internet problems. Maybe your firewall is blocking access. I'm sorry I can't help you. contact the responsible persons on the Argentine side ...

4. MHS

MHS Registered

Hey guys! Will try to answer some of the last questions :)

We at VRC were not involved in track development this year. Tracks used in the championship will be the same that were used with the 2019 mod although some slight improvements might be made. We did collaborate with several assets and props which are still being used.

Although it seems it's not prohibited to buy the subscription to the STC2000 eSports Championship outside of Argentina, I'd say that making an international payment to Argentina via Bank account/credit card nowadays is almost impossible. It's amazing the quantity of burocracy you have to go trough just to get a few bucks out of the bank... So that might be the reason you are experiencing all this trouble.

Then, 2100ARS are aproximately 16USD today... I say "aproximately" and "today", because there are at least three different exchange values and inflation is so high this values change every day.

All that said, we have been negotiating with STC2000 management to be able to sell just the mod (without the Championship subscription) at VRC's shop. I guess I'll have more news on this regard in a few weeks.

Since no team has been able to put their real cars on track yet, some of them weren't able to deliver data on time, that's the reason why Fiat cars didn't make it to the first release. An update should be delivered next week including Fiat cars.
    Toyota basically didn't provide licenses, so I'm afraid there'll be no Toyotas in 2020 STC2000 mod.

Working on Fiat car as I write this messages.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Churrinche, Hazi, pkelly and 4 others like this.
  5. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 Registered

Thank you for helpful update
    I very much looking forward to it maybe been released to wider world

Raven_ARG and MHS like this.
  6. Adamcas87

Adamcas87 Registered

Yeah thanks

MHS likes this.
  7. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

so, how much the possibility of that we can get it outside the world?

Adamcas87 likes this.
  8. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Last year toyota did give license yep? I hope there would be change to get the license to that, by STC2000 official request might be possible

memoNo1 and Adamcas87 like this.
  9. MHS

MHS Registered

All this negotiations take a while and there are a lot of NDAs signed so I'd prefer not to speak a lot about that :p
    But I'll keep you posted.

Manfredk2, Adamcas87 and memoNo1 like this.
  10. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

emmmm I think the tendency of STC2000 official can be not so "secret" isn't it? maybe something about if they willing to do that but due to license or they doesn't want to....
    If such info still reach NDA, I choose to wait....

11. MHS

MHS Registered

Oh it's so complex how all this things work... Basically, while most STC2000 teams have a certain "independence" from the car manufacturers that provide their cars, Toyota STC2000 team is straightly related to Toyota Japan. And also as this whole gaming licenses related things are pretty new in Argentinian racing series, Toyota STC2000 team also didn't want to proceed with this... but that doesn't mean there's no chance we will see the car included to the mod in the future

Matías Corvino and zxd1997 like this.
  12. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

That would be a shame if not. Corolla and Rubens ..!

Anyway thx for your time and Infos.
    This mod is fantastic!
    You and the whole VRC Team can be proud of that!

MHS likes this.
  13. MHS

MHS Registered

Haha totally agree with you! Alonso was supposed to race at the "200km de Buenos Aires" this year too... he even tested the car last year.

memoNo1 likes this.
  14. Leonardo Nogueira

Leonardo Nogueira Registered

Is at least the tracks avaliable in some place now?

Adamcas87 likes this.
  15. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

@MHS

Hello.
    I have two questions for you. In the tuning menu there are two options to adjust the steering angle. Option 1 works wonderfully. The steering wheel (RL) is in sync with the steering wheel in the game.
    Option 2 doesn't work. It is out of sync with the steering wheel.
    Even if I try to do it manually without Set Vehicle.
    Can you check that out, please?
    My second question: The cockpits all look the same. Are you going to revise this?

Best regards

zxd1997 likes this.
  16. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

99C4BE1B8D7DCA7CEA7F4B451A3FA4DB.jpg just found it on VRC's FB page, looks awesome, hope it soooooon to release on the shop after deal with all problem.....

Adamcas87 and memoNo1 like this.
  17. MHS

MHS Registered

Hi Leonardo! Tracks are still available for all of those who subscribed to the eSports championships.
    Even tho we were not involved in the creation of tracks for this year's eSports events, it is really likely we will create at least one track from scratch to include alongside the cars in case we get an agreement to sell the mod at our shop.

I'm afraid to tell you the mod is as requested by the STC2000 management. In case we get an agreement to sell the mod at our shop all setup menus will be translated to English to avoid any confusion.
    Same goes for the cockpits, we will not revise this because that's what the STC2000 management asked us to do. Anyways, even tho many parts are common to all cars, cockpits don't look all the same.

Thank you for your kind words! Figers crossed :)

18. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Hello @MHS

Have you date when the Fiat is ready?
    And thx for the update

19. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

seems you have mistaken Memono1's question, he might be asking about ... how many degrees steering wheel can turn?

and.... it's shame that they asked to to so with cockpit, but still looks good in video

atomed and memoNo1 like this.
  20. atomed

atomed Member

This is one fantastic mod, I´ve enjoyed it a lot so far. Just hope Potrero de los Funes comes out since it´s not in this year´s calendar, best track ever.

memoNo1 likes this.