Latest Roadmap Update - July 2020

Discussion in 'News & Notifications' started by Christopher Elliott, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Balazs Magyar

Balazs Magyar Registered

I love this track, but how is this green lava a distant forrest?

upload_2020-8-3_14-16-8.png

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020
  2. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I believe that's a shadow with haze in front of it.

3. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

yeah probably want that limiter on 0% to get less rubber banding

4. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Sorry for off topic but can you post a link or give a quick description of what AI limiter does?

5. Slip_Angel

Slip_Angel Registered

Hey guys, i'm planning on buying nurburgring endurance bundle
    But i'm not sure if it contains nordschleife or just nurburgring.
    I'm asking this because on store page it only says nurburgring.

6. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Registered

Nürburgring contains the Nordschleife versions and GP track versions. Nürburgring is the name of the complete Track. Nordschleife and GP are Layout variants.^^

S397, this right here is the thing, why your product description in the item shop could really need more detail.

avenger82, Akela_DE, R.Noctua and 4 others like this.
  7. rafnix

rafnix Registered

Towards the updated Track n Stock Car, it's loading the old ISI stuff only here unless I unsubscribe the ISI content. To be clear, I can chose both versions but the new S397 stuff won't load while ISI version are subscribed. (-no vmods whatsoever installed..)
    Do I have to unsubscribe the ISI content now?

8. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

So the lower the value the more the cars naturally spread out over a race and drive to the best of their ability, the higher the value the more they are limited in ability to make for closer racing on flatout tracks like ovals, to really see it you need to let them race for a while though as of course they need time to spread out, try at different values let them race and use time acceleration of you wanna test it out

vittorio and Love Guitars n Cars like this.
  9. Paul McC

Paul McC Registered

I noticed this in the video I made a few posts back, but can still get it to load the right one with both installed, however if I go back to track selection before starting the race it reverts back to the old version, so I'm just gunna uninstall the old one

10. Slip_Angel

Slip_Angel Registered

Oh wow so i get 3 cars with all layouts of nurburgring!
    Nice thanks for responding

CrimsonEminence likes this.
  11. Mitch9

Mitch9 Registered

yeah that happens sometimes when you have different versions of the same track. You have to unsubscribe to the old ISI track, but not necessarily to every other ISI content you have.

12. Alex72

Alex72 Registered

A lot of real life stuff keeps me out of the loop now and then. Thanks for the heads up.

13. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I have to say Drummond has become really great! It also looks great in VR. The performance fits and the AIW file works perfectly! Please keep it up.
    Who wants as next Atlanta Motorsport Park like me? :)

BTW I know it is OFFTOPIC. Can you tell us how long the update for the GT3 will take? Only approx

t0p5ecret, Schumi and Paul McC like this.
  14. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

I ran a race last night at Loch Drummond using the new Radical...wow it looked amazing and performed flawlessly, the weather and time of day transitions were also super smooth, keep up the great work guys.

Obbzy_XR_, Manfredk2 and memoNo1 like this.
  15. mschreiner

mschreiner Registered

The AI needs a lot of work. Very hard to get them to drive naturally on Ovals. But my goal is to get it there eventually. On my todo list! There are some leagues out there with a lot of good drivers and it is a lot of fun!

Akela_DE and davehenrie like this.
  16. Bill Worrel

Bill Worrel Registered

Just tried the Stock Cars at Palm Beach Speedway. They felt really good. I was concerned that the fastest way around would be wall riding and it would be without damage, but with damage it shouldn't be an issue. Also even with less grip on the high line, it was still possible to run either low, middle or high lines. It would be interesting to know if there are differences between the 3 cars and what they are.

17. vittorio

vittorio Registered

I appreciate it a lot that Stock Cars got updated to be more realistic in rF2. NASCAR and (even) oval racing is quite interesting. A lot of tactics going on in that races. Even more since rF2 till now was focused on european market and US american market ignored. It would be great if american simracers get interested into rF2 too ... and i would really like to know what iRacing users think about the new updated and more realistic Stock Cars in rF2 compared to iRacing. Like: shitty - bad - ok - good - great

Badboy and TJones like this.
  18. Remco Majoor

Remco Majoor Registered

If they get daytona for endurance, they could do 2 birds with 1 stone by adding the oval too. Competition system with stock car racing (both oval and road) might start something great

TJones and vittorio like this.
  19. Jan Stange

Jan Stange Registered

All this game needs are some tracks like Spa, Monza, Daytona, Road America, RBR, Hockenheim and so on.

But instead Loch Drummond, Portland or Botniaring - some people say cool, but no one really cares about that cheap licensed tracks tbh.
    So please S397, do some great locations or make Forumla E calender more complete.
    Same with the official 24h virtual race, when you go that way get some WEC tracks but please for the future more senseful tracks. :)

Peter Kroll likes this.
  20. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Speak for yourself, I have more fun racing on these so called "cheap licensed tracks" than I do running lap after lap on the same old same old that's available in every other sim/racing game on the market.