T500RS FFB

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by colinL, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

Thanks Lazza

I may well do it this way as I do only have one saved profile, and I have deleted all the other preset ones from the folder for simplicity of loading should I ever need to. In fact that was my starting point when I returned from my break as I had a copy of it from a few years back, which i dropped in after installing the game.
    Maybe a good idea to start with a fresh one anyway

I have simhub, donated to it straight away, its perfect for me with VR, and found an FFB overlay to drop into the dash I created

2. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

Well that seems to have sorted it now, wheel stays at default 900 degress after exiting the game.

I just used edited default controller.json file with the tweaked ff settings and then edited my key settings in game, without saving them. I think thats right now!

If I wanted to go back to the original FFB settings, I guess I jsut delete the controller.json file and ,let it rebuild?

3. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Personally I would rename it, so when a new one is created you have both and can copy any settings you'd like to keep.

Andy Bonar likes this.
  4. Andy Bonar

Andy Bonar Registered

Good point, cheers.
    Thanks for the help guys :)

5. doddynco

doddynco Registered

Glad you got it working Andy. Hopefully the new UI will have an advanced setup wizard to go through all these obscure settings.

Andy Bonar likes this.