THINGS TO IMPROVE IN RFACTOR 2

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by A.VELA, Jun 29, 2020.

1. A.VELA

A.VELA Registered

Hi, first of all Rfactor 2 is much more simulator than any of the existing ones on the market, but it has a couple of things to improve, and I hope that these suggestions take them into account ...

create dedicated servers to play online, as in any game like PROJECT CARS 2, so that the user does not have to worry about creating a dedicated server or those things, which are a headache ... just select to join choose the track and the car and voila ...

I have original content, and two cars: Ferrari gte and Mclaren gt3, I bought them in the hope that by having them I could connect more easily to the servers, but it has not been possible, in fact I have never played RFACTOR 2 with other players, just with AI which is very frustrating, so many of us here would appreciate that STUDIO 397 took the trouble to create their own servers or at least create an interface similar to that of PROJECT CARS 2 where players can create their rooms and invite friends in a very simple way......and that in online games they can be filtered for example by players who have original content and mods, in this way one could find an easier game according to the content they have in the game, to avoid endless downloads of necessary mods or addons , according to the game you choose, because on the servers it does not specify it, for example I have a Ferrari GTE, and I see a loss where they use it, but I do not know if it is the Ferrari that I buy or a mod of this category, so which is frsutrante to connect and start downloading mods or worse, that says that for some reason I can not join, because I am not compatible ...

In fact, here in my country is one of the reasons why Rfactor 2, despite being a great simulator, does not have a great reception in my country or in my country, due to the difficulty of connecting online, which is a real Too bad ... if they improve this aspect, they will surely attract much more public, and by extension they will generate more income $$$$ :)

On the other hand, it would be great if it had a kind of story mode, or at least a series of consecutive races or championship mode, so that those of us who play solo can create our own championships and choose the categories and tracks on which we want to run. ... as in RACEROOM for example ...

I would also like STUDIO 397 to get their own content from OVALOS or superspeedways and corresponding cars, because for now there are only mods created by the community and they bring many bugs ...

I would also like STUDIO 397 to get their own content from OVALOS or superspeedways and corresponding cars, because for now there are only mods created by the community and they bring many bugs ...

Lastly and I know that it is somewhat expensive, but hopefully STUDIO 397, take the trouble to optimize some mods created by the community, so that they work better, such as the CART 1998 mod, which is visually incredible, but at the level of handling It is very poorly executed and makes the vehicles uncontrollable, the same happens with the F1 1988 mod, very nice, but untamable ...

I think that after almost 3 years of development by STUDIO 397 it is more than fair that they focus on these aspects that prevent this great simulator from being in the public domain for ordinary people like me, and believe me we have many .. .

I hope that these suggestions can be taken into account, and that they make RFACTOR 2 grow within the community of simracers, if they improve these aspects, very surely many people will forget about IRACING and other simulators, if RFACTOR 2 improves these aspects, it will be great among the great ... greetings... :)

2. Fábio Martins

Fábio Martins Registered

Just download Log Analyzer and make your own championships.

Binny likes this.
  3. Filip

Filip Registered

Despite the lack of exclamation marks in the title I was expecting DrivingFast as the OP.
    I am a bit dissapointed now.

Dave^ likes this.
  4. Binny

Binny Guest

This is your only option until they have finished the online and UI like they have said so many times AI will not get any love till then.

5. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Most of those suggestions won’t happen, and some have very little chance , but you’ll have to wait for long time.
    S397 is not big budget company and have other priorities. They often don’t even fix some issues with DLC cars. After a year they finally fixed GTE cars.
    For online it’s best to find leagues or races here:
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?forums/online-racing-discussion.129/

There used to be S397 servers 24h online , but I don’t think they are still running .
    You can also check : https://forum.studio-397.com/index....play-public-server.65866/page-18#post-1032543
    :)

6. A.VELA

A.VELA Registered

[QUOTE = "Fábio Martins, post: 1032358, miembro: 51400"] Simplemente descarga Log Analyzer y crea tus propios campeonatos. [/ QUOTE]

Hola, creo que no estoy familiarizado con esa opción de Log Analyzer, ¿podría decirme dónde obtenerla o obtener más información al respecto?
    upload_2020-7-1_5-38-3.png

7. A.VELA

A.VELA Registered

[QUOTE = "avenger82, post: 1032555, member: 46338"] La mayoría de esas sugerencias no sucederán, y algunas tienen muy pocas posibilidades, pero tendrás que esperar mucho tiempo.
    S397 no es una empresa de gran presupuesto y tiene otras prioridades. A menudo ni siquiera solucionan algunos problemas con los autos DLC. Después de un año, finalmente arreglaron los autos GTE.
    Para en línea es mejor encontrar ligas o carreras aquí:
    https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?forums/online-racing-discussion.129/

Solía haber servidores S397 las 24 horas en línea, pero no creo que todavía se estén ejecutando.
    También puede consultar: https://forum.studio-397.com/index....play-public-server.65866/page-18#post-1032543
    :)[/CITAR]

Con la liga virtual donde participaron los pilotos de la talla de Montoya, Alonso y Button, se demostró que Rfactor 2 es un juego que tiene todo el potencial para ser el mejor simulador de la historia, creo que STUDIO 397 debería dedicarse a su pleno desarrollo. . Si lo hacen, no tendrán que preocuparse por sacar ningún producto en su vida. La única razón por la que IRACING está adelante es porque STUDIO 397 tiene un poco de sueño con el desarrollo de Rfactor 2, de lo contrario, la gente piensa que siempre preferirían Rfactor en lugar de Iracing, Rfactor 2 es el simulador del futuro.