Make Historic F3's Great Again!

Discussion in 'Online Racing Discussion' started by Tucker Fleming, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Sorry I didn't make it, sometimes Sundays just don't work out. I would have needed a good half hour of practice + qual to not be a danger to everyone anyway, in those cars. F2... interesting.

2. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

All good Lazza...Hope to see ya next week.

3. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

[QUOTE="F2... interesting.[/QUOTE]
    Strange really...Don't feel 12-13s faster than the F3 but they are.:eek::)

4. Connor

Connor Registered

Sorry to loose yea last night :(
    Well Done Cookie :D:cool: Good Racing when we both kept it on track.
    My car was Virgin White but it didn't take long to see that she was a go'er and had it bad for the Guard Rail. Maybe its a Uniform thing ?
    No matter what I tried she insisted on mounting them Frontwards Backwards; she didn't care she had no shame; she had to much game & left me race in pain & me feeling ??? Insane in da membrane

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  5. jjcook

jjcook Registered

i know who you are now , it was fun but tricky

Connor and nonamenow like this.
  6. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Well that was the most intense fun of any race I've been in from memory. Started 3rd, got a great start to be 1st into Lesmo and slammed the wall dropping back a few spots. Managed to catch up to the leaders and Jim spun leaving Connor and myself battling for most of the race. Very close, very clean racing with the lead changing so many times. Slightly worse mistake at the last by Connor saw me hang on for a win. WD Tucker sneaking in second too.:D

Connor likes this.
  7. Connor

Connor Registered

What a race :D started 5th over took the Devil Chicken & Cookie at the start; moved into 3rd TTb led Jim C. I caught & passed Jim out of the small left (Roggia) going for the 1st Lesmo 2nd place then TTB tries some gardening & checks a wall (all is OK and he carries on LOL) thats me up to 1st & Jim for company we swapped places a couple times .. TTB moves up to join the party lap 4 and Jim looses it in between the 2 lesmo's leaving me and TTb to race on.Boy did we race :D. Lap after Lap after Lap what a Buzz we had Great Good Clean Hard Racing :cool: all the ways to the last Corner where I held the brake a tad too long :( Parabolica felt like I Para-bollox-it-up-a :D. Tucker & Mel-c where moving fast as I squirmed back on Mel-c had to move wide and spun out ( Sorry Mel ). 3rd at the line BUT LOL what another Great Race Smiling all the way .. Well Done TTB & Tucker.

Tucker Fleming, nonamenow and Lazza like this.
  8. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

So it looks like the F2's @ Mt Panorama this week.....This could be fun.:rolleyes:

9. Lazza

Lazza Registered

Except for Skyline :eek:

nonamenow likes this.
  10. jjcook

jjcook Registered

got taken into the fence by devil chicken on 1st try of parabolica

11. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Wish I had of known mate, we could have restarted. Bummer. Will have a look at the replay.

12. Connor

Connor Registered

Yea Sorry Cookie, seen it on in replay devil chicken he said it was harsh as his car started to spin towards the inside and he connected with your rear and you shot clear over the fence.They should make a gap in these fences same as some @ 60s Spa I like the fact you can explore the map but to loose out on race enjoyment :( Not so Cool

13. Connor

Connor Registered

had a look and AI was doing 2:22s anyone know a lap time or is 2:22 the target ?

14. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Aim for that or better I reckon. Haven't tried yet but did see a 2:23 already.

15. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

I'll revise that after having a couple of laps. At least a 2:20 to be near the pointy end. Maybe 2:19's even.

16. Connor

Connor Registered

2:26 and struggled at that

17. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Tricky combo this. I'm able to do mid 2:21's but still early yet. I'm not usually the quickest around here so would expect 2:19's from the aliens.

18. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Wow, doesn't this combo get the heart racing. I forgot how amazing this place is. Hoping for a decent grid again. Been good numbers practising so far. :)

19. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Just a heads up to all our Fanatics. If you experience an issue: i.e. game issues, hardware issues or punted off track and unable to continue and it's in the first couple of laps - please vote to restart and we will oblige. We want everyone to finish the race where possible. Nothing worse than practising all week to watch 90% of the race from the sidelines. :(

jimagn and Connor like this.
  20. nonamenow

nonamenow Registered

Hi all...We're looking at running an extra fun race in a slightly different time slot and maybe a get together between the two once a month if I can find the right time slot. Would be interested in what our fanatics think and maybe suggest.:)