CS-closed BMW SIM M2 CS Racing Cup 2020

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

I'm surprised it isn't set up to allow everyone to finish their timed laps.

2. Just make sure you dont sit and wait, you will have one shot only. Once session runs out - its 300 seconds. But if you clearly wait on this, we will be behind schedule meaning i will force the session through to warmup.
    I believe there were no "chat" about it as i extended the session due to the layout.

Again we are not gonna wait 10 minutes because someone crossed the line with 1 second left.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  3. It's not, if you just sit and wait you wont get a lap in - we have a schedule ;)

4. Oleksandr Borodai

Oleksandr Borodai Registered

Is it GMT / UTC / CET time?

5. 2.4 explains this.

Oleksandr Borodai likes this.
  6. Cyril Cherry

Cyril Cherry Registered

Great event, just a problem with the pit box placement but I teally took a lot of pleasure last night.
    Thanks.

Risto Kappet likes this.
  7. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

Is there a chance for the post-quali/pre-race starting order visuals in the broadcast to also contain the qualifying laptime and gap to next car?
    Since the qualifying is not broadcasted (very sad) then the BC could at least contain that info.
    upload_2020-6-18_13-47-16.png

8. Yes the issue has been addressed, default rfm was messing that up.
    Just to make it clear - this is not a design error it is simply because the session is no longer active and therefor the laptimes are no longer "visable" But one of the things we have noted some time back. This among other things is in planning.

Cyril Cherry and Joel Fernandes like this.
  9. Tom Abromaitis

Tom Abromaitis Registered

Had no problems with the previous round but booted instantly from the quali server this time. Cup spec. Tried different default cars. Dono what's up.

10. I see you timed out a few times, this could be 2 things
    1. You disabled the steamplugin
    2. You took longer than 5 mins to load the track
    Yet i see you at another point joined and just left on your own.

11. Tom Abromaitis

Tom Abromaitis Registered

Yep! Worked later in the day. Didn't do anything different. Even used the same car. Can't say. Server must have been unhappy at the time. Haha

12. Erhan Jajovski

Erhan Jajovski Registered

What time of the day will the Q start? Just like the hotlap server?

13. Nikos Kontogeorgos

Nikos Kontogeorgos Registered

When will we receive the email with the race information?

14. Roughly - give or take
    When I hit send, this usually happens monday - but other things are going on so you will receive it tonight or tomorrow. Nothing you can do use in it until you join the server though.

Nikos Kontogeorgos likes this.
  15. Michal Sedlacek

Michal Sedlacek Registered

I apologize for today's race.

16. @Jakal - you just need to get your account edited to show your real name

upload_2020-7-9_8-31-13.png
    To make sure everyone understands, since 2-3 new people seem to be confused. This is the car and yes you can trick the system by joining in a different order. But its really easy for me to see if you are on the wrong car. So dont waste yours or mine time. Before you join, just check upgrades and get them to show like this!

Hotlap starts today at 13:00 CEST

Yotan likes this.
  17. Jason Whited

Jason Whited Registered

Yeah, I know. I've already messaged Christopher like was suggested, many days ago. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do.

18. Risto Kappet

Risto Kappet Registered

The conditions on the hotlap server are 10 seconds per lap faster straight after session restart compared to later in the session when the track is saturated with rain.
    The only way to have equal conditions in raining conditions hotlap is to have the base preset already with 100% wetness on track and off track. Even if the track is set to static, rainfall will still progress it until it is at 100%.

19. Can you try again, this was disabled, so no idea why it all of a sudden is there again

20. Jason Whited

Jason Whited Registered

@Jimmi Allison Can I just create a new user here (with real name, of course)....and how would that affect me being able to sign into the comp system, etc etc?
    Can't seem to get the name change done, wanting to participate but not going to until I get this sorted. Sending 1 more message, but that's all I know to do besides creating new profile here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.