Can't map my HE Pedals and DD1 at the same time!?..

Discussion in 'Technical & Support' started by RVR-Closet, Jun 1, 2020.

1. RVR-Closet

RVR-Closet Registered

Since I bought my Heusinkveld Ultimates I can no longer play this sim..
    Seems there is an issue having both my DD1 and Ultimates connected att the same time..
    If I'm starting the game with the DD1 off I can mapp the pedals. But starting the game with my DD1 also on, I can only map my wheel, pedals won't get recognised??
    So I can only have either the DD1 or my Ultimates mapped, not both at the same time.. .o_O

Works without issues in all other sims and even arcady racing games... (Exept Kartkraft, also have the same issue with that).

Anyone else here that have my combo, DD1 and Ultimates, or a dev that can help me out?
    Bought almost all DLC'c for this..

2. Ricardo Diz

Ricardo Diz Registered

Have you tried different USB ports?

3. RVR-Closet

RVR-Closet Registered

Yes, and I have tried disconnecting all other devices like shifters, handbrakes and button boxes, but still the same.

4. Comante

Comante Registered

There is a file.json, that is Controller.json that store the ID of all your pheripherals, maybe you could erase your actual assignment or see if for some reason they share the same ID. Make a backup of the file first, then mess with it. Otherwise you could erase the lines that store IDs, save the file, disconnect all the devices, then connect one, fire RF2, rinse and repeat. BUT you should be able to recognize them all at once (I have 3, and they are all recognized no problem (G27 wheel, G27 pedals with bodnar cable, and a FFB joystick), never had a problem.

Ricardo Diz likes this.
  5. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Did you restart windows after disconnecting the devices? Then, as stated above, one at a time. Rebooting each time you successfully get a recognized device.

6. RVR-Closet

RVR-Closet Registered

Tried erase the profiles, but didn't help.

Yes I restarted windows, no luck.

But when I was messing a lot yesterday going back and forth mapping the DD1 and Ultimates, I was finally able to get them saved on the same profile, however the DD1 then took the space of the clutch, and couldn't remap the pedals, and throttle and brake was no longer mapped, so it seems they are seen as the same device for some reason..
    Any idea why this happens or how I can fix this?

7. JimmyT

JimmyT Registered

You may need to talk to Fanatec or Heusinkveld to get an answer?

8. RVR-Closet

RVR-Closet Registered

I have been in contact with both Fanatec and Heusinkveld, but the thing is it works with every other sim and game, exept KartKraft.
    Even Grid Autosport and Forza 7 works without issues..
    So there must be something weird with rFactor2 and KartKrtaft that for some reason reading them wrong.

JimmyT likes this.
  9. Paulfield

Paulfield Registered

I had a sort of same problem with my Heusinkveld and big mige ddw.
    If you have tried this then disregard.
    I loaded a setup I think it was thrustmaster or clubsport wheel then remap pedals and wheel then I save it as a new profile. That was the only way I got mine working. Cheers

RVR-Closet likes this.
  10. RVR-Closet

RVR-Closet Registered

Thanks for the tip!
    I have tried the DD and Clubsport profiles, will try the others as well.

11. RVR-Closet

RVR-Closet Registered

Just tried all profiles, and no one off them let me bind the pedals while my DD1 is connected.