World Endurance Modding team recruiting

Discussion in 'Modding' started by haasje33, May 22, 2020.

1. haasje33

haasje33 Registered

Hi sim racing enthusiasts,

My name is Danny, aka haasje33. I'm the initiator of the FIA WEC 2019/2020 mod, which is available on Steam Workshop and currently has about 2500 subscribers. I've assembled a small team working on this mod under the name World Endurance Modding.

The WEC mod is close to V1.00 and we're still working on some exciting additions like new tracks and most importantly entirely new cars, of which the Ginetta G60-LT-P1 is currently in progress. We're also working on a Le Mans 2019 mod and are planning a Le Mans 2020 mod and possibly a Le Mans Series (ALMS & ELMS) mod. To make all of these plans reality, we'll need more help and primarily more expertise, which is why I'm starting this thread.

We are primarily looking for someone who can work on our car physics on a regular basis, as none of us are very familiar with this. Having someone who knows his or her way around physics would be very, very helpful and would greatly speed up the process of creating the cars.

That's not the only reinforcements we're looking for though. We also need help with general modding, skins, textures, BOP... In short, we can use all the help we can get in order to increase the level of our mods to a new level.

At the moment working with us is voluntarily and without financial profits, but when we receive more donations or we earn money in a different way, you will get a share of these profits.

So, if you have some free time and want to be a part of the development of our endurance mods, contact me at the Studio 397 forum, RaceDepartment, our Discord channel or send an email to worldendurancemodding@ziggo.nl.

davehenrie and Corti like this.
  2. Frederick Alonso

Frederick Alonso Registered

I might be interested also so I can import my up to date version of Spa-Francorchamps. I posted on this forum because I love doing stuff in Blender and bringing it to life. Especially details on tracks. Someone said GJed is a no go anymore but how can it be done lately to import a track to Rfactor2?