CS-closed GT Challenge Series S1

Discussion in 'Official Competitions & Contests' started by Deleted member 24698, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevin Rötting

Kevin Rötting Registered

Unfortunately luck was not on my side this championship. I fought yesterday for my last chance for a place in the relegation and i was on track until i got a lag spike and suddenly crashed into the wall out of nowhere. I'm really disappointed with the way i didn't make it in the end.

Thank you everyone for the nice races and thank you @Jimmi Allison for all your efforts to organize this championship. @Ruben Correa Alves for the beautifull streams as always and to the commentators who did a great job every round. Congrats to @Michi Hoyer for winning the championship

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  2. Georgi Nedev

Georgi Nedev Registered

Shame Kevin, you were a lone warrior defending the Aston dignity

3. Adrian Blasco

Adrian Blasco Registered

Great race yesterday and fun, I finish in second position 3 tenths from my teammate who won and in the second race I finish with victory! great victory to dismiss the championship. thanks to everyone for participating and to the entire studio 397 team and @Jimmi Allison

lagg likes this.
  4. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado Registered

Had to take some time to process yesterday's race. Both Sprint and Main races were very intense. Had an unexpected ok result due to unfortunate issues to other drivers which came as a surprise considering I didn't prepare much for the race. While it is a relief rF2 didn't go against me this time I really don't like seeing things being decided like it was, but considering how the game has been more stable for me lately I am looking forward to less issues as time goes by.

Season was massively hindered by being left out of R2, though buts and ifs won't change anything.
    That being said, I am happy to be in a position to start in split 1 next season. Hopefully being able to go to Pro the other season.

Massive thanks to the whole organization, looking forward to the mentioned rulebook review for next season.

5. While I think rulebook needs tweaking - just remember that some people want drivers to be banned when missing braking point, while others thinks its unfair to get a DT for ruining someone elses race.
    I have 3 different ways of doing this which also includes a few tweaks to some other rules as well.
    I don't understand if you think you are in Split 1 for S2? thats not how it works though.

Alejandro Diaz Reina likes this.
  6. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

@Jimmi Allison please check the final standings. I think 409 is the correct number for me.

7. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado Registered

Just said I was looking forward to the changes that were mentioned to come. I have no idea what changes that will be and shouldn’t have anyway as I am not a steward.

I thought the split placement was based on previous season, if it is not then no issues.

8. Sebastian Pfeiffer

Sebastian Pfeiffer Registered

Congratulations to the drivers, who go into Pro next season!

As I hate hotlapping, it was fun to drive my way up from 3rd split to 1st split. The race format with 15 min + 45 min is very good in my eyes, very intense. :)

Thanks for organising these races and I hope next season more drivers in the 2nd and 3rd split stay onboard. It's a shame for those who are motivated to drive but have only a few cars to drive against.

Probably found a bug yesterday (don't know if it's rF2 or LeMans): I had my 3rd cut in the last lap of the sprint race and got a Drive Through because of this. I then went into the pits to try serving the penalty, but rF2 didn't even count the lap (or added a whole lap to my result). I was one lap down as a result. :eek:
    As I would have finished outside the points anyway no worries - just wanted to let you know, there might be an issue with the sim or the track, as I don't think this kind of behaviour is intended!

See you next season!

Georgi Nedev and Alexey Kutsak like this.
  9. It's not, Either you go to Pro or you go into relegation or well not :)

Matheus Machado likes this.
  10. Alejandro López Arjona

Alejandro López Arjona Registered

Any info regarding the dates of relegations?

Thanks.

11. Before S2, so you just enjoy a break now. Will be announced sometime in late july or early august.

Results and standings are now official.

12. Diego Barjollo

Diego Barjollo Registered

I know this is not important (It really doesn't matter to be first or last because we all go out), but I would like to see it edited on the results ;)

13. Alexey Kutsak

Alexey Kutsak Registered

The worst round is not included so the standings are correct

Diego Barjollo and Adrian Blasco like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.