[REL] Nissan Skyline 2000GTR (KPGC10)

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by dazzer, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Lazza

Lazza Registered

@mantasisg physics aren't final, still more cars to come and developing them all in parallel, so especially things like tyre wear will be adjusted in line with testing results.

atomed, makan, jimagn and 6 others like this.
  2. philmahre

philmahre Registered

dazzer likes this.
  3. Love Guitars n Cars

Love Guitars n Cars Registered

Uhm, wow! I've been driving the Skyline for over a month now and I just want to say thank you. So flippin awesome.

I'm very curious if it's my driving, the fact that I'm using a controller or both that is the reason I'm chewing up tires or if tire wear is just high for now. Anyway, not a complaint. Thanks again guys awesome work and awesome choice of car. Top notch!!

dazzer likes this.
  4. Lazza

Lazza Registered

The tyres do wear quite quickly, but a controller is always going to struggle with this aspect. Not intended for long stints without careful tyre management though, and as above this will be looked at later multiple times during development, so we'll see where we end up :)

Oh, and glad you enjoy it, these cars are a blast :D

5. JERACERX

JERACERX Registered

I did do an online race with these cars, the GT-R seemed to chew tires up faster than the Celica, also the bluebird and 510 had faster pit stops, but they're older versions so it's to be expected that sort of thing can happen

Lazza likes this.