[REL] rf2TVPlugin

Discussion in 'Other' started by Stefan_L_01, Jan 6, 2018.

1. txinas

txinas Registered

Hi , i have a cuestion. Are posible select one camera and put in the custom1?? I have not idea if is posible how to select the camera that you like to use in that case. Thanks

2. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

No you cant. That custom cam control never worked, rf2 did not react to other than standard cam id unfortunatley.

3. txinas

txinas Registered

Thanks stefan.

4. Paolo Pennimpede

Paolo Pennimpede Registered

Hi, I got the RF2TV going crazy.

In 2 races,, on 2 different track with latest Flat6 mod from enduracers, I get too many false positive "Offtrack" and "Vlow".

I spectate the race and as usual I'm connected with RF2TV to check incidents and contacts, but this is impossible because there are really too many and also, in this video I double click on an offtrack, it correctly change view to involved car, and then..

As we can see on the video, when I click I see the car moving sideways, then I see the car in his box, then on track again with no offtrack problems.

I got 35 drivers and 7 people in spectate mode to comment the race on a dedicated remote server.

During race practice some days before every race we where 6 on server in specate mod and there where 5 drivers on track and there were no problem with RF2TV on both different track.

Without RF2TV it is very difficult to comment and do race control, so please if anyone could give a hint to fix this problem.

Thank you.

5. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Hi
    Maybe your rf2 network bandwith setting is too low. If focus was live on a different car, then you get crazy positions looking at a different car using replay, scrollback.
    So make sure spectator gets all cars from network side. This may concern also server settings as it can limit client rate.

For offtrack there is a setting, check the settings tab and read the readme. In case the driver has a short network failure it will fail probably, there is no filter logic for such cases.
    Best regards
    Stefan

Paolo Pennimpede likes this.
  6. Paolo Pennimpede

@Stefan_L_01 thank you for your reply.
    I thought it could be a network issue, in RF2 I got:
    20 downstream
    10 upstream
    My internet connection (tested) is 55 downstream 15 upstream
    All 7 people in spectate have identical issue with RF2TV, we all have different internet connection from different place and different ISP.
    I also have access to remote server and if you are so kind you could tell me where I should look to set network bandwith in RF2 server. I'm not the owner of the server but I can tell the owner to change some parameters.

PS: two of us, me and another in spectate mode on race control, have already used RF2TV with 30 driver and 4, me and the other guy, as specate for race control and other 2 for commentary, with official DLC GT3 challenge on same remote server and never had any problem.
    Now there are more driver 35/38 and 7 in spectate.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  7. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Out of my memory: Multplayer.json of server player profile, server section, some var there to limit client bandwidth

Paolo Pennimpede likes this.
  8. lagg

lagg Registered

When you start the server, in the second screen you can adjust both bandwith.
    For that amount of people i use 40Mb in download and upload

9. jonno

jonno Registered

HI guys iv recently started to use this can anyone tell me how on earth i use the replay function please cheers

10. RoWo

RoWo Member

After every session change you once have to press the replay button (r) in the sim - by this you activate the replay function. Than go back to live by pressing the "live" button in the tv tool. After that trick the replay function should work.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    AlexNordic and Corti like this.
  11. AlexNordic

AlexNordic Registered

[​IMG]

12. Jkarlo

Jkarlo Registered

Hello nice work, we need more tools like this, one question, we want to stream without anybody on pc, so i need to Auto go to last Events, is that possible?

13. Paolo Pennimpede

@Stefan_L_01 Increasing network bandwidth seems to work, there was only 30 drivers and 7 spectators thi s time, other time we were 38 drivers and 7 spec. But I think bandwidth was the problem.

Thank you.

14. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Hi
    Thx for feedback. I never made bandwidth tests. Some increase their bandwith to 50mbit in server but overlook the client throttle limit param which is 500kbit only default.
    Also the default mtu seems to low for my understanding, as dsl allows for a mtu of 1492 using dial in. 1024 seems to be the maximum you can set, imo outdated.
    But I have never made tests changing those param

15. Davvid

Davvid Registered

Do you mean:
    "Max Data Per Client" ?

AFAIR it's 9999 kbit by default.

16. emmanuel nicolai

emmanuel nicolai Registered

bonjour, comment faire pour attribué les caméra custom? merci

17. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Camera custom, c´est pas possible malheureusement, la interface de rf2 ne permet pas. La function de program est sans function ...

18. emmanuel nicolai

emmanuel nicolai Registered

merci bien concernant l'unique Overlay il en existe d'autre ou pas? merci

19. Stefan_L_01

Stefan_L_01 Registered

Il y a beaucoup d´autre plugin pour overlay beaucoup mieux. Et avec le nouveau GUI de rf2, on aura overlay de rf2 "ingame"

20. Justifier

Justifier Registered

@Stefan_L_01 is it possible to stop the auto camera focusing on people who escape to the pits during the race or at the end? I know there are some variables which are configurable but can you please tell me me which one may achieve this? Thanks