help mod could not be installed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jonno, Mar 29, 2020.

1. jonno

jonno Registered

hi all seems im having some issues creating a new mod i have done this many many many times and all my old ones work but for some reason i come to create a new one today and all i keep getting is mod could not be installed no error no reason just as i say..

i use the MAS file utility create a new mod pick the mods iv used a thousand times and work on other mods created but now just keep getting the same error no matter what. any ideas on wtf im doing wrong now i cant think...

2. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

3. jonno

jonno Registered

ok so this is an old mod as you can see all ok and i get no failed download when starting this one up
    upload_2020-3-29_15-18-29.png
    now new mod same stuff different name just for example because no matter what i do i get the same issue no matter what cars or track combo i use
    upload_2020-3-29_15-22-8.png
    i purposely removed a mod from my other pc to see if it would download it and it did

upload_2020-3-29_15-36-59.png
    i then boot up game and i get this msg pop up after i see it download mod and placed it in my packages folder as i looked im at a total loss
    upload_2020-3-29_15-39-17.png

Attached Files:

4. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

Sorry @jonno I can't offer any more than this.
    Have you used the ModMgr in the Bin32 folder? It may help?

5. jonno

jonno Registered

could it be my ports preventing the download from happening.????? as the old ones work but i have them installed already

6. jonno

jonno Registered

ohhhh thank Christ for that i know the issue now lol it seems the car mod i'm trying to use is at fault the btcc cars are to blame i did update them b'4 i revived the server seems i shouldn't of lol had to revert them back to older version phew racked me brain for a few hours that lol.....

Narrowbackwing likes this.