Hey Mr S397

Discussion in 'Wish Lists' started by Ned52, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

As you must know there are new models of the Porsche 911 GT3 and Bentley GT3 and as we paid for these cars it seems that they could be updated to the new bodies and specs to match the new Audi R8 GT3 and Aston Martin GT3 we have also bought from you.By the way a Lamborghini Hurracan would be greatly appreciated.

2. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

Too bad there's a new AMG Mercedes GT3 on the track...But I'm sure you knew about that and Porsche and Bentley new cars.

Godwind Racing likes this.
  3. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

I do hope the Porsche is most likely given their relationship with S397 and the Bentley too but I do predict it will be at the end of it's racing life like it has happened to most S397 cars

Exceptions have been BMW and Audi though

4. Thats not how it works though.
    A license for a car is not a "fluid" license, this does not give us rights to update to the latest design. You were treated with the Audi ;)
    And yes i agree the Lamborghini would be a great car to have for sure.

5. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

I can understand that but when a game like ACC offers the last evolution of the cars here with rf2 we are frustated when we cannot make the skins of the last race because the car has changed.In fact Simracing has to be associated with a championship like ACC and SRO or Formula1 with FIA or at least with a Brand such as BMW or Toyota but it becomes restrictive.I remember the days of "Sport Cars GT" when you had all the cars of the GrandAm in one game but it's long ago...

6. R.Noctua

R.Noctua Registered

I don't quite get it. You mean free upgrades?

7. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

You dont need to be associated with a specific championship imo. Licensing the cars freely (and the tracks) is much better as it allow us to make full series like GT America, or Australia, British GT, ADAC GT Masters, you cant do that with ACC
    Now ofc studio needs to be smarter when licensing. ACC formula of popular cars + well done game + giving them more tracks is proving to be correct. Instead of a Radical, McLaren Senna or historic open wheels nobody cares they should get the main GT3 (I think they are 13 or 14 now), TCR, GTE, DPi/P2 and some open wheels from slow like F4 to fast like F2 till you can license some F1 car.

R.Noctua likes this.
  8. lagg

lagg Registered

I care.

9. Russell lowe

Russell lowe Registered

Acc has the blanupain licence, its that simole

10. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

About the new UI I think the Menu screen should be like the Apple Car Play rather than a seventies one .About the "Blancpain" it will not be the sponsor for 2020.SRO is now everywhere and wants to be the Ecclestone of the GT for sure...

11. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

Free of course.When you buy a video card you have free updates for the bios or drivers I think that's the same for me.

12. Lazza

Lazza Registered

It's a different car. You don't get the new video card because you bought the previous years', do you?

Now you're starting to sound like a troll. (because you're talking about the UI here, and you already did in the UI thread, and you're making silly comparisons. Just for info.)

bwana, muzikant and R.Noctua like this.
  13. davehenrie

davehenrie Registered

Yet the license will remain in effect for ACC as it covers the 2018-2019 Blancpain seasons. Going forward, if ACC wanted exclusivity for 2020 and beyond, they would have to renegotiate with whatever group joins SRO in sponsoring the GT3 races. Similarly, SRO and partner could limit other sims just adding 2020 cars since it owns the property.

14. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Dudes... just stop o_O:rolleyes:

R.Noctua likes this.
  15. Godwind Racing

Godwind Racing Registered

So this means, even for a small facelift on the grille of the Merc GT3 Evo, a bonnet/hood of the earlier 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 R or the deletion of the small Flying B "side vent" of the Bentley (the early model), you have to pay?

16. Ned52

Ned52 Registered

We're here in the Wish lists I think and I have a wish for an updated game with updated menus not the seventies ones we have.It's my opinion if it's not yours that's your choice.
    and about the video cards the update of the bios for instance has a large effect on the rendering without getting a new one.
    (I think I can post in as many threads I want there's no limitation for the moment)

17. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Consider that cars are more like video card refresh series, not bios ;)

18. Lazza

Lazza Registered

You can post in as many threads as you want, and I'm not even going to tell you not to. I was letting you know you sound like you're trolling by saying what you did. That devalues your opinion.

19. Emery

Emery Registered

Been awhile since I added someone to my ignore list.

dazzer and bwana like this.
  20. AMillward

AMillward Registered

Yep. But these license agreements are complex and opaque. Only Marcel and those that negotiate with these manufacturers will know the full details.

Godwind Racing likes this.