Track AIWs

Discussion in 'Third Party Content' started by t0p5ecret, Sep 17, 2019.

1. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Hey mate I’m here, just finished working on an AIW for @Sergio Loro. Currently working on a couple of tracks with @Corti and @philrob. Also working on some more over at ISR as well. I think I’ll release updates here for Macau and Magione next.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
    Mauro, memoNo1 and Corti like this.
  2. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Could you have a look at Cadwell please? The Jauguar XJ13 from Mantasisg always flies out of the curves there .

3. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

First post updated to add Macau 1.1 update rfcmp link and change log, can I get feedback on this one please as it's an absolute nightmare of a track to work on. I have tested with Porsche Cup, Tatuus cars, and GT3's and I still have issue with the Corvette at the hairpin and weirdly the new BMW. I may have to add more corridors but I don't really want to as it limits racing and passing attempts but this place is worse than Monaco with all the armco! In other words I am going to keep working on this one.

Akela_DE, Mauro, memoNo1 and 2 others like this.
  4. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

First post updated for new version of Macau V1.1 please uninstall the previous update before installing this one. Change log in first post.

deceda and Manfredk2 like this.
  5. Dave^

Dave^ Registered

6. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

7. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

It would be amazing if Macau could work well with the AI, so many crashes. Good luck :)

8. Dave^

Dave^ Registered

Yesterday was the first time I drove it, took quite a few laps before I got a clean one in.

I was on for a good one, caught up to the AI in the double left hander, then stoved into the back of him in the chicane and ended up on top of him...

t0p5ecret likes this.
  9. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Tested the new Macau AIW today - only a few quick races. Again thanks for your work, Mark :)

Had some crashes with GT3 after the turn at Hotel Mandarin. Some cars touched the left wall and caused a massive crash with some cars rolling over (AI at 100%, agression at 40%).

Tatuus FT60 had a massive crash with some broken cars after afair short before Maternity. Only did one race. Have to do some more observations

Btw: There is a better AIW for Belle Isle 2017: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8hs8tjsa82kqytm/Belle_Isle_2017.aiw?dl=0 - worked well in a short race with the DPI mod

10. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Thanks for the feedback mate, was that with the updated version or the original I posted?
    Also first post updated with Vallelunga V1.3 completely reworked by @Andrea1968 and AIWs for all 3 layouts by me.

Corti and memoNo1 like this.
  11. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Thank you very much Sir.

12. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

Downloaded it on Saturday, so it should be the updated version. Maybe a problem with to much aggression. Will do some more tests

13. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Mate I’m working on a new line now, I found that the SMMG F3 mod uses a drivingline entry so I’m creating one for anything that references the FAST_OW1 line. Hopefully I can get a fastest line that’s better for some of the openwheelers.

Manfredk2 likes this.
  14. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Expect an update for Vallelunga again soon I’m looking at the original line for the extended layout.

Corti, Manfredk2 and memoNo1 like this.
  15. ItsBillyFrazier

ItsBillyFrazier Registered

Loving Cadwell in the Megane with this AIW Mark, great fun.

t0p5ecret likes this.
  16. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Awesome stuff mate glad you found the post ok I was just replying on YouTube :)

ItsBillyFrazier and buzz hornet like this.
  17. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

The best thing is, a modder is currently working on the laser scanned version of Cadwell Park. Soon we will have them at rF2! Then will come soon the F40 from Tommy..
    If anybody still claim that RF2 is dead, I don't think you can help anymore .

atomed, Type88B and Corti like this.
  18. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

I'm really looking forward to that version, Cadwell is one of my all time favourites, it would be even better if it had the moss on the sections of track near Hairpin, Barn and Coppice like the original rF1 track did.

19. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

First post updated for new version of Macau V1.1 please uninstall the previous update before installing this one. Change log in first post. I've added more corridors but it seems to be a crap shoot as to whether the cars will obey them into turn 2, I've had races where they are perfect and then races where half the field destroys itself.

20. RoboCAT10

RoboCAT10 Registered

Hey I have another AIW request that I would love to be looked into if you find the time. It's Adelaide_Street_Circuit_2011. Using Formula ISI.

The cars go pretty well around here for a street circuit in rf2, however I am just having trouble with one part of the circuit. This is turn 9 where some of the AI will clip the inside of the kerb, or go side by side, and end up hitting the opposite side of the wall. So could we stop the ai from going side by side at that one corner? Would be much appreciated, cheers.