Join stutters after introduction of Beta UI

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Matheus Machado, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado Registered

I think throughout all leagues it has been a consensus that the join stutter is back stronger than ever, and in general stutters have become worse since the introduction of the beta UI. Despite a player using it or not, it seems like everything has gotten worse. Unfortunately I have lost my realtime loggings of latest practice sessions due to the other bugs reported below, as I had to try and join multiple times in a limited time frame, so will only provide trace files.
    So if you are having a similar issue, please add your loggings below. Let's see if s397 can make something out of it.
    I have included both the invisible cars log and visible cars as I had stutters in both situations.

2. Matheus Machado

Matheus Machado Registered

3. BigDuke6

BigDuke6 Registered

Just confirming 2 league events this year and the join stutter has been very bad, so much so that admins are now stopping people joining during Qualy.
    Sorry not sure where the performance log is located.

4. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

5. ADSTA

ADSTA Registered

6. Marcel Offermans

Marcel Offermans Registered

Both are fine. The number behind "trace" is the log level. The higher that number, the more verbose the logging will be. The highest available level in public builds is 2, so anything beyond 2 is just going to be interpreted as 2.

dylbie, JimmyT, Goanna and 1 other person like this.