Super TC2000

Discussion in 'Vehicles' started by memoNo1, Oct 20, 2019.

1. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Hello dear colleagues.

I have discovered here a very interesting pay mod from Argentina. Through the YT channel.

The Super TC2000.

There are 4 routes and 6 carss in the mod included.

The cars are the:
    Chevrolet Cruz, the Renault Fluence, Fiat Linea, Honda Civic, Citroën C4 and the Toyota Corolla.

Does this series or this mod know someone?

Looks definitely interesting.
    It should cost 1000 Argentine pesos. Converted 16 dollars .

Here a video about the mod and the download link.

https://stc2000esports.boleteria.online

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    Levelup1, buzz hornet and t0p5ecret like this.
  2. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

TC2000 official twitter and facebook channels were promoting this so it seem to be legit
    wonder why S397 dont make some official ads about it

3. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Definitely looks good ...

4. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Awesome find mate, going to have a run with this tonight.

memoNo1 and Manfredk2 like this.
  5. bears

bears Registered

would be very interested in your feedback :)

zxd1997 and memoNo1 like this.
  6. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

7. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

Reiche, VirusGR42, Manfredk2 and 2 others like this.
  8. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

9. Manfredk2

Manfredk2 Guest

oh, thats great to hear. Liked their Formula NA 1999 in AC very much. Hoping to see their other mods also on RF2, especially the Alabama Racing course (Barber MP)

Reiche, zxd1997 and memoNo1 like this.
  10. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Mark it would be great if you could do a little YT video about the mod? :)

zxd1997 and Manfredk2 like this.
  11. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

Hey mate I would absolutely have done one but the payment process wanted me to enter my name, date of birth, phone number, address and passport number...that's not happening.

12. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

And I wonder how to buy this mod too...
    it looks like a ticket selling webpage... And maybe it needs these info to invite 60 player to come offline race?

13. t0p5ecret

t0p5ecret Registered

It's a real shame, @memoNo1 videos looked really good, I was looking forward to giving these a run.

14. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

so maybe a fake name/number/passport works? u can try it

15. Dani Mcfly

Dani Mcfly Registered

This mod looks very good, but I wouldn't give my personal details just to buy this. Paypal in and Paypal out, no questions asked :D

Reiche likes this.
  16. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

I wrote to the Argentines now with my bad english. Whether it works without this sensitive data :)
    If an answer comes I write it here down.

Manfredk2 likes this.
  17. Will Mazeo

Will Mazeo Registered

Well they aren't selling the mod, they are selling an entry to the online championship, that's why it needs all this info I guess

Sergio Loro likes this.
  18. zxd1997

zxd1997 Registered

And maybe they can just sell the mod but without the entry in a lower price? Really wanted to see how it comes

19. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

20. MHS

MHS Registered

Hey! I'm really glad some of you find it out, even before we were able to post some news about it here.
    Feel free to ask me any questions needed.

As we posted on our website and our social media sites, this is a mod that we made in request of Autodromo Virtual and Autosports S.A (STC2000 and several other Argentinian racing series owners). So for the most hardcore fans of VRC quality, you will probably notice some things aren't made up to the standards we are used, that is since we were force to use some Autodromo Virtual assets, specially on tracks and cars exteriors. Nevertheless we made a big effort not to dissapoint people with quality.

Someone already said it here: what's being sold is the subscription to the eSports championship. It's likely that the mod will be released for free once the eSports championship is finished (please take those words with a bit of salt, since that decision doesn't belong to VRC).
    The main reason why PayPal isn't accepted as a payment method for subscription is because PayPal is hardly used in Argentina.

Stay asured non of the content released is ripped. The whole mod was made for STC2000 themselves, and they're the owners for the rights on the images and models of everything you get with the mod. In some early wip videos there were some assets of the Buenos Aires track that belonged to Reiza, but we at VRC made ourselves sure non of that content got to be released, and anyhow that happened because there were negotiations with Reiza to use their Buenos Aires and Cordoba tracks, but unfortunately negotiations weren't finished on time, so the Buenos Aires track was made almost from scratch based on Autodromo Virtual assets and the Cordoba track won't be used in the championship.

Anyone that knows VRC, knows we aim for high quality standards and by no means we would use ripped or stealed content. In the cases where we were supplied with previously made assets we asked for the proper signed papers confirming who are the owners of the mentioned assets.

It's a mystery why S397 hasn't published anything about this. Autosports S.A has the comercial licences to use rF2 for this eSports championship and we were all supposed to work in conjunction, so it's a mystery and a shame why S397 hasn't even been able to answer some of our messages. I know this might not sound politicaly correct, but this might finally call someone attention at S397 to answer our messages.

For those asking about VRC mods on rF2: the opportunity to work on this mod has given us the chance to learn a lot more about rF2, and we are already working on the rF2 versions of the mods we have already released on AC.

As said before, feel free to ask me about anything regarding this mod.

Reiche, aquarius, philmcqueen and 9 others like this.