Street Cars Survey

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vegaguy5555, Oct 5, 2019.

1. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Rastas and vegaguy5555 like this.
  2. vegaguy5555

vegaguy5555 Registered

Its looking about even for race cars and street cars? But you have to take into consideration the people not here because they haven't bought rF2 for the lack of street cars.
    I still think the race cars supporters would get everything they want quicker if Studio-397 had a good selection of street car DLC. And I bet the race car guys would not be able to stop themselves from having to try them because, I'm sure, the feedback would be phenomenal!!

Pun not intended!

twinkle, makan and memoNo1 like this.
  3. lagg

lagg Registered

The way that this thread has been created doesn't encourage to people who don't like street cars, to post here.
    If the thread would have included a real survey, it's possible that many people would had voted NO.

The title of the thread doesn't fit with the content.

VirusGR42 and David Kolody like this.
  4. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Thank you broski,btw,have you tested the Merc?:D

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  5. Scoopscat7

Scoopscat7 Registered

I disagree with the thought that this is 50:50.
    So I’ve created a poll let’s see what happens!

6. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Pretty surely most guys will prioretise racing cars. But it also doesn't reveal the balance of priorities.

Also it makes a difference when cpmsidering a year. For me, personally <1980 mostly race cars are interesting, 1980<...>2000 50/50, and past 2000 road cars gets slightly more interesting than race cars, but it also depends...

VirusGR42 likes this.
  7. memoNo1

memoNo1 Registered

Wich Merc mate?
    Can i have a link and some pics please?

8. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Not useless if someone tired it on a track IRL or even has one. Besides I'd be nice to have some variety and include couple sport/super cars. I'm not a drifter but at least I'd like to see if rF2 engine/tire model would allow realistic powerslides in those expensive supercars..

memoNo1 likes this.
  9. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

what does it matter that you want to see, what rfactor is capable of ..., if rfactor has to do everything users want, the updates will last three centuries more ... on top if studio 397 said street no !!!, what matters is this theme is repetitive and useless ,,, you just dizzy the ball;)

10. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

ACC s a very good Sim that does GT3 very well, therefore there's no need for them in RF2 /s

makan, Dookie, twinkle and 3 others like this.
  11. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

MX-5 in iRacing is one of most popular cars. Not only in rookies.

makan likes this.
  12. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Is a Mercedes 190E Evo2,and my real car moded in game,the one in my profile picture,i dont post pictures here,since some moderator keep deleting them,altough the model was made by a friend that works on 3D and have a 3D print shoop :)

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  13. 2ndLastJedi

2ndLastJedi Registered

Hey Bruh , i choose Black_silk as my choice, drives nice , engine sound and top end wind noise are good also , FFB and tyre feel good and physics seem good (from my own limited physic knowledge) . I do get this glow from the taco ( i had to look at the dash when not driving as it is always hided because of my FOV and SimHub dash) , a bit too much bloom or something and the curbs sound seems off .
    When can we expect the road (your own 72hp) version ??
    I tested at Imola .

14. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Are you questioning competence of developers :D

Well if software progress will be like in past year, then I suppose it is really going to take three decades for more than half of visions to become reality. Worth to mention that software updates pace is hardly related with production of content, on the contrary paid content is vital source of income for the actual software development. it is no secret that some buyers are motivated by the fact that they can support developing in such way.

Personaly to me it is little motivation to keep buying modern racecars, that I drive the least, and that are not very different from each other, also I have certain doubts on physics and models quality is incosistent. I would much more gladly go with as much different stuff as possible. But perhaps if relatively same cars produces doubts, then what could be hoped for a high variety ?

VirusGR42 likes this.
  15. avenger82

avenger82 Registered

Maybe posts with pics should be made in Third party->Vehicles subforum? It's a bit weird but that's my guess.

16. Rastas

Rastas Registered

Some things are already fixed\improved,my own car is the 75hp version,but now is as a litle more hehe,i go record the real sounds from mine,since it sounds diferent then stock,actualy i have a video in my moding page on FB.
    I hope this year hehe :D

2ndLastJedi likes this.
  17. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

If you think that the Mazda MX-5 Cup is a street car, you are an dreamer one, it is modified, in fact it has more horses than a street car, it brakes better and accelerates more ... but It is still a school car ,,, if you like it so much go to iracing to try it there:D;)

18. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

19. juanchioooo

juanchioooo Registered

this is not your simulator:);)

20. mantasisg

mantasisg Registered

Is it yours ?

Filip likes this.