New Profile Posts

1. Pales
    Pales redapg
    Hi. I understand that you're very familiar with the modding scene and I was just wondering if I could pick your brains, please? It relates to some lines within the .HDV file.
    1. redapg
      redapg
      I'll open a private Conversation with you. It's better, than to communicate here, in the Profile Posts.
      Mar 25, 2024 at 8:30 PM
      Pales likes this.
  2. oka22
  3. Brutten
  4. Brutten
    Brutten
    Ningún problema.
  5. Brutten
  6. Giugiu7077
    Giugiu7077 Brutten
    Hey man, would you be kind enough to please drop me the link of your showroom? i really love it! would love it in my game!
  7. doberk
    doberk DuRiN
    Hola Durin, he visto la respuesta anterior que le has dado a Jancsi. ¿En que punto estas ahora mismo? ¿Sigues decidido a abandonar el proyecto?
  8. Cirrari
    Cirrari
    I Own austin healey sprite mk 1
  9. BHMotorsports
  10. Crismatrix75
    Crismatrix75
    Il n'y a pas de fumer sans pneus !!!
  11. Giugiu7077
    Giugiu7077 svictor
    hey man i really like your tracks! tho i'm trying to find my own point to point tracks for personal use, and i was wondering, can you help me with some things? if you want we can add on discord, i'm having a very hard time so i'd love your help
    1. svictor
      svictor
      Sorry for late reply, thank you for the kind words.

I don't use discord so it is not possible for me to chat with you on discord.
      If you have questions about modding, you can sent a private conversation on this forum. As for helping modding project, I currently don't take modding requests, so I couldn't help in this regard.
      Mar 7, 2024
  12. philrob
  13. philrob
    philrob
    Mike, here is the last version i worked on, feel free to do what you like with it.If you update let me have a copy.
  14. AUSTmike
    AUSTmike philrob
    Hi Phil good to know you are good. Yes I would like to have a look at Phoenix91 I miss the old girl and if its OK to update what needs updating.Of coarse I will not touch any of your work as i know you have spent a lot of time on your work which I really appreciate and admire your work in the past on many tracks.You can send upload to my PM here or you can email mike 27466@yahoo.com cheers
  15. Theo Badry
  16. Remco Majoor
  17. JEmilio
    JEmilio
    Racing against fap
  18. JEmilio
    JEmilio
    loveFactor
  19. thifremana
    thifremana
    rF2 Endurance Racer
  20. oka22